Sunday, August 26, 2012

Feb. 27, 2012: Lorianna, George's sister?

Hello,
I am Lorianna Evgeniya Conory, from DanvillePennsylvania. I am 27 years old 5' 7 inchs tall black hair,brown eyes.I am sorry,I am an Orphan who has No body...I'm in a terrible situation out here now.My Both parents divorced before they died my mum died of hypertention of too much pressure from my dad's relation and I have no body to take very good care of me. right now,I'm in Nigeria, in the hospital for some reasons, but I am ok now(I have been here for 5days now), but I dont have any money to pay for the hospital Bill and the Hospital Authority seized my travelling document from me.plz i have all my passport, flight ticket back to the States. all i need is just a man who can help me out of this mess so that i can come over to him if he care to help me(I'm in a terrible mess now) I dont care coming back home as soon as possible, I mean every bit of what I have just told you,I'm serious about it......... I am single and a young lady from a good and well trained home. so i am looking for a cool loving and caring man, though I am new I am also new on the internet so I need a real man with sense caring, and an intimate one thank you very much.May God bless you.Thanks so much.Please, I wouldnt want you to be kinda scared about helping me,Please..if there is any thing you still care to ask please just feel free and ask me i shall be here waiting .You can please just write me at my private Email Addy :l@yahoo.com I will also send you my picture when next I'm writting you .
Thank you for the understanding and God Bless.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Lorianna E.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment