Busy
day today--the Great Wall, then dubbed four cartoons. This is part of
what I had to record today--had me in stitches, kept having to stop as I
was laughing my head off:

Pizza at Jane's with Jane, Simon and Andy--great fun and delicious! Routed out the remaining nine planks, painted three sticks, swept and mopped the floor in anticipation of tomorrow's floor-laying. Routing away:

Dodo has peed on the new (as yet unvarnished) floor. Cats have peed AND pooped in the routing wood shavings. Amanda has managed to use the toilet EVERY time. Why can't they just go outside? Aaaaarrrrrggghhhh. Ah, well, I shall sand out Dodo's evidence and have swept/mopped the cats leftovers up.
This photo I took Sunday morning while walking the dogs. A-ma gave me a cabbage from her garden as we were heading home. I have titled this photo "A Woman, Her Dogs and A Cabbage."

To bed!

Pizza at Jane's with Jane, Simon and Andy--great fun and delicious! Routed out the remaining nine planks, painted three sticks, swept and mopped the floor in anticipation of tomorrow's floor-laying. Routing away:

Dodo has peed on the new (as yet unvarnished) floor. Cats have peed AND pooped in the routing wood shavings. Amanda has managed to use the toilet EVERY time. Why can't they just go outside? Aaaaarrrrrggghhhh. Ah, well, I shall sand out Dodo's evidence and have swept/mopped the cats leftovers up.
This photo I took Sunday morning while walking the dogs. A-ma gave me a cabbage from her garden as we were heading home. I have titled this photo "A Woman, Her Dogs and A Cabbage."

To bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment