Interesting.
I was just linked to a site that has a Johari Window program. I chose
six adjectives from a list of 55. These adjectives were ones that I felt
described me best out of the list. Almost all of the adjectives are
positive. (No, I am NOT going to try the 'Nohari' window, thank you very
much!!)
When you click on the link (Xindian Prnicess's Johari Window) you will be shown the same 55 adjectives. You then choose 5 or 6 adjectives that you feel describe me best. They will then be plotted onto four quadrants:
Something to play with on a happy Friday!
[A little later] Here's a picture of Mower snoozing on my left arm rendering me a one-armed typist!

When you click on the link (Xindian Prnicess's Johari Window) you will be shown the same 55 adjectives. You then choose 5 or 6 adjectives that you feel describe me best. They will then be plotted onto four quadrants:
- Arena: You and I both chose this word (known to self and others)
- Facade: I chose this word (known to self but not others)
- Blind spot: You chose this word but I didn't (known to others but not self)
- Unknown: Neither of us chose these words (not known to self or others)
Something to play with on a happy Friday!
[A little later] Here's a picture of Mower snoozing on my left arm rendering me a one-armed typist!

No comments:
Post a Comment