Just
on my way to bed I remembered that my scooter was still out front. I
went out to bring it in. As I was wheeling it through the doorway
Little Fella slipped out. I quickly put the kickstand down I went to
bring him in. He had stopped just beyond the front door and was cocking
his rear left leg in a very uncoordinated way. He did this a couple of
nights ago, too. Before my brain had processed this information I had
scooped him up to bring him in.
Suddenly I made a connection: Male dog at 'his' front door, cocking his leg--he was trying to mark his territory!!
a) this means he has better muscle control, side-to-side motion, not just forwards and backwards.
b) does this mean he is also gaining bladder control? *does happy dance, a la Kat* Wouldn't that be marvellous! He could come inside the house!
For those of you who have *no idea* what I'm talking about, go HERE to discover who Little Fella is and why I am excited that he might be peeing at my front door.
I shall conduct closer studies in the following days...
Suddenly I made a connection: Male dog at 'his' front door, cocking his leg--he was trying to mark his territory!!
a) this means he has better muscle control, side-to-side motion, not just forwards and backwards.
b) does this mean he is also gaining bladder control? *does happy dance, a la Kat* Wouldn't that be marvellous! He could come inside the house!
For those of you who have *no idea* what I'm talking about, go HERE to discover who Little Fella is and why I am excited that he might be peeing at my front door.
I shall conduct closer studies in the following days...
No comments:
Post a Comment