Thursday
night I went to a Wei Ya for one of the companies I work for.
Traditionally the owner of a business will invite all of the employees
for a slap-up dinner. There are also many prizes to be won (money and
material goods.) As a free-lancer I am not eligible for the prizes but I
still got to enjoy a lovely dinner! As my colleagues from this company
are all vegetarian we had a meat/fish free dinner. There were ten
courses of which I thought nine were delicious. (Don't ask me what the
dishes were--I really don't know!)










Here's a photo of my colleague Tom, his daughter Charlotte and wife, Jeni. They are neat people. Tom has a very off-beat sense of humor which makes him fun to work with.

I am pictured with Lynn and Helen, two of the lovliest people I've worked with in Taiwan. When I had my accident last year they came to visit me in the hospital AND brought my pay to me!











Here's a photo of my colleague Tom, his daughter Charlotte and wife, Jeni. They are neat people. Tom has a very off-beat sense of humor which makes him fun to work with.

I am pictured with Lynn and Helen, two of the lovliest people I've worked with in Taiwan. When I had my accident last year they came to visit me in the hospital AND brought my pay to me!

No comments:
Post a Comment