Sunday, August 26, 2012

Feb. 24, 2007: Rout it all out!

Well, somewhat to my surprise, I am feeling quite a bit better now. I guess that now the worry of whether LW is in pain and if I am making the right decision or not is over.
After spending an hour or so on 360 I decided to go to Taipei 101 and hang out in Page 1 books for awhile. I went downtairs and heated up some plain macaroni to which I added milk, cream cheese, an egg and some salt. I nuked the lot and then proceeded to thoroughly enjoy this bowl of Comfort Food. I then brewed myself a cup of coffee (enhanced with a healthy splash of Baileys) and called my very good friend, Angela. Her cat, Kitty, who was diagnosed a few months ago with FIV (Feline Immuno Virus or 'cat AIDS') passed away at about three o'clock this morning. So, we were really able to understand how the other was feeling! Here's a photo I took of Kitty while Ang was away:

I looked at the time, looked at the mess on the first floor, looked at the wood that needs to be further routed in order to lay the floor and decided to stay home. I tidied away a lot of clutter then moved the diningroom table and chairs back to the wall. I then began routing.
Rout, rout, rout it all out, these are the grooves that I need to rout out, come on, I'm talking to you, come on!
(Sung to the tune of Shout! by Tears for Fears.)
I've done half the woodpile (25 planks). I plan to do the second half this evening so that I can (with the help of 'willing' friends) finish laying the floor on Wednesday (a public holiday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment