The
grand prize goes to Chris (visitor 100,006) who won this fabulous
toaster. If you are not much of a toast eater you can put your hampster
in to play on cold days!

Second prize goes to StaraRune, (visitor 100,019) who gets this combination toaster/coffee maker. (I'll have mine with lots of milk, thanks!)

Third prize goes to Ki C, who told me she was visitor 100,000 (but didn't post a message until later...I'm sure it's because she was reading my fascinating blog!) Ki C, it may be a simple toaster but it is delivered by two happy-looking guys!

Fourth prize goes to Devo. This toaster has 'magic' glass sides so you can WATCH your toast toasting. How cool is that, eh? (Devo, as a bonus prize I found a shop selling Indian goods on Chong Xiao E Road--including amchoor!)

This last toaster goes to Mr Meowzers who hasn't visited for a couple of days...but I just know he'll be devastated to have missed out. I stole the idea of putting a toaster up for a prize from him so I figured I should give him one. Mr M, there's also a "Sugoi Toaster Glove" in case the toast is too hot for your delicate little paws!


Must go walk those dogs now! Have a great day.

Second prize goes to StaraRune, (visitor 100,019) who gets this combination toaster/coffee maker. (I'll have mine with lots of milk, thanks!)

Third prize goes to Ki C, who told me she was visitor 100,000 (but didn't post a message until later...I'm sure it's because she was reading my fascinating blog!) Ki C, it may be a simple toaster but it is delivered by two happy-looking guys!

Fourth prize goes to Devo. This toaster has 'magic' glass sides so you can WATCH your toast toasting. How cool is that, eh? (Devo, as a bonus prize I found a shop selling Indian goods on Chong Xiao E Road--including amchoor!)

This last toaster goes to Mr Meowzers who hasn't visited for a couple of days...but I just know he'll be devastated to have missed out. I stole the idea of putting a toaster up for a prize from him so I figured I should give him one. Mr M, there's also a "Sugoi Toaster Glove" in case the toast is too hot for your delicate little paws!


Must go walk those dogs now! Have a great day.
Your blog seems to have transferred successfully, because it's all in my inbox! lol I had no idea you had done so much interesting looking stuff!
ReplyDeleteThe hamster toaster was funny. Err, you were kidding, weren't you?
Yes! (Though I bet someone has tried it.)
ReplyDelete