Sunday, August 26, 2012

Feb. 16, 2007: Friends

On Friday afternoon, after work and an utterly delightful lunch with Angela, I went home to feed the beasts before going out again for dinner. While walking Dodo and Little Fella I encountered Sophie. She decided to join us for a bit and then decided to go back to my place to hang out for a while. She is so much fun. Quite often she begins an important bit of news with, "Amanda, I have to tell you something". The line between fantasy and reality is not very clear at the moment. (This is completely different from lying about whether she has washed her hands or finished her homework!) It'™s fun to chat with her because she has interesting interpretations about the world and how it works.

I dropped her off then went to dinner with Steve, Laurie, Ethan and Thomas. We went to a Thai restaurant and man, the food was good. It'™s another branch of the Thai restaurant I go to from time to time with Constance. Nice. This is a photo of the adults taken by Ethan (5 years old).




The gang with Ethan




Ethan was pretty shy at first but he got over it pretty fast!

Ethan telling Laurie that he loves her:  awwww!



Ethan played a practical joke on Thomas. He put a few grains of rice on his hand then shook hands with Thomas. Their hands were glued together' by the rice which Ethan thought was hilarious. What was really hilarious was that Thomas pretended they really were stuck together for about a minute, long enough for Ethan to become ever so slightly concerned!



To make up for his joke, Ethan poured a glass of beer for Thomas very c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y!

He didn't spill a single drop!

No comments:

Post a Comment