Friday
morning I did some cartoon work. The script was translated from Chinese
to English and translated quite well. However, this was not the final
script! This was the script from the storyboards. When they actualy made
the cartoon they used a vastly altered script. This means that there
are large sections of cartoon that don't exist in the script. So we have
to stop, listen carefully, translate the script and then dub it in.
GRRRRRRRRR! However, the engineer from hell has left this studio which
makes the process a lot less painful. Enough complaining.
In the afternoon I recorded Enjoy with Steve and Laurie. As always, a good time was had by all! Then, we went to our Wei Ya. Here are me and my goofy colleagues, Laurie and Steve.

Two other broadcasters who are delightful to work with, Karen and Wesley:

One of our fabulous (and completely crazy!) engineers, Doris:

Lovely Lily:

I was really, really tired at this party and ducked out early, about 9 pm. I went home and slept for almost ten glorious hours. Bliss!
In the afternoon I recorded Enjoy with Steve and Laurie. As always, a good time was had by all! Then, we went to our Wei Ya. Here are me and my goofy colleagues, Laurie and Steve.

Two other broadcasters who are delightful to work with, Karen and Wesley:

One of our fabulous (and completely crazy!) engineers, Doris:

Lovely Lily:

I was really, really tired at this party and ducked out early, about 9 pm. I went home and slept for almost ten glorious hours. Bliss!
No comments:
Post a Comment