Monday, August 6, 2012

Pants, aka trousers

So Q came out to the backyard where I was hanging laundry.  I greeted him and he said 'hello' back.  He then stood there, blinking in the sun for a couple of seconds.  Suddenly he seemed to come to a decision.

'I think I should go down and put on some pants [trousers].  My car is out front.' 

I looked at what he was wearing, grey mid-thigh shorts, only to realise that they were actually very solid-looking underpants.

Had to giggle as I finished hanging up my laundry.


6 comments:

  1. So who is your Q? Not sure what that means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, but how the heck do I add you to my 'following' list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, I have to cut and paste the url into my following list on my dashboard. So am I now following the whole blog or just this post? Heeeeelllllpppppp! I'm not good with technology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the prove you're not a robot stuff could get really annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on here somewhere too. But I don't visit often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magpie--I see you worked it out. I have only been here 4-5 times and don't yet have a clue how it works. I guess I should do the tutorial!

    Neil--this is my backup if Ply really closes down, which I suspect it will. It seems that everyone is trying out different sites. I will go with the majority, I guess.

    ReplyDelete