Ok,
a part of cleaning the house is changing the sheets. I took off the
old sheets and threw them on the floor. Later I came up with the new
sheets rolled into a ball as I had just taken them in from the line. I
put the new sheets on and took the dirty ones downstairs to wash.
Another task completed.
Just now I popped into my bedroom to put some books away. Suddenly I stopped what I was doing and looked at the bed. Yip, I had put the DIRTY sheets back on and the CLEAN sheets in the laundry basket, ready to wash.
Smooth move, Exlax.
Another task completed.
Just now I popped into my bedroom to put some books away. Suddenly I stopped what I was doing and looked at the bed. Yip, I had put the DIRTY sheets back on and the CLEAN sheets in the laundry basket, ready to wash.
Smooth move, Exlax.
No comments:
Post a Comment