The X-indian Princess Meta-Blog
Hi! I’m Gael! I’m a princess! Just ‘cuz! And I have pets! Pets are animals. And animals are CUTE!! See? Look at my pictures! You can see my cute animals! Yes, cute! So, my animals are good at being cute, and another thing they’re good at is excretion! Yes, my animals love to be cute, and they love to excrete! Because excretion is not as cute as being furry, I make it sound cute by calling it PEE and POO. My animals pee and poo a lot. How do I know? There’s a wonderful useful thing called a TAG CLOUD provided gratis by the lovely yahoo, which shows the words I use the most on the site. If a word is bigger, it’s been used more often. Do you know what the BIGGEST words are, besides the names of my lovely adorable pets, and the name of my wonderful adorable friend, Tsai? [But not, you notice, the name of my wonderful adorable friend Ang? ed] Why yes, it’s the words pee and poo! So you know I use these words a lot, and so you also know what my animals’ favorite activity is.
See, actually, even though I’m an amazingly supersmart sexy interesting woman with an enormous range of activities, the thing I like to talk about most on my blog is my pets. This is because nobody can talk too much about their pets, EVER. Take my friend Ang, for instance. Even though she only has one cat, named Kitty, she talks more about this cat, Kitty, than my two hundred, (er I mean six (seven? ten?), it just feels like two hundred sometimes) cats combined! Yes! She talks about Kitty so much that my friend Simon, who lives down the street, once limited her to THREE Kitty stories per conversation. This was incredibly generous of Simon, who really never wanted to hear about Kitty ever again. The point being, given a chance, any human being will go on ad-infinitum about their pets, and every human being wants to keep their friends, and so: Voila! The cat blog is born. That way everybody who wants to talk about their pets can talk about their pets, and everybody who wants to read about pets can read about them. This is why the internet was created. But you see, my blog is special. You can read any number of blogs about how cute their various owners’ pets are, but only my blog talks about how they PEE! And POO! And leave various forms of life half dead around my house! Which forms of life are exotic! And interesting! And large! Because, and here’s the other twist, I live in Taiwan! An interesting and exotic semi-tropical country! That’s more interestingly and exotic-ly not diplomatically recognized by the world, even though it’s clearly an sovereign nation with all the bells and whistles attached to same . . . [we here cut off the guest blogger, as she has dropped her assumed character of ‘Gael’ and resumed her own ‘voice’, and obviously seriously needs to start her own non-pet related political blog, which is the other reason the internet was created, so that people could vent about politics and not lose their friends, and this blog here is only, can only, be about: my cute pets (although sometimes I let it be about what I’ve done today and how wonderful it is to be living in Taiwan) But thanks for the amusing post, Ang! ed.]
No comments:
Post a Comment