Hello
and I apologise. Once again, my internet connection is having fits. I
am using Sophie's computer at the moment which is ok but not ideal. It's
off to Chong Hua Telecom (again!) to get my line fixed (again!) Rats.
To everyone who has sent me a kind message and/or invitation: I will answer you as soon as my internet coneection is up and going again. But I do want to say, Mr Meowzers, that I thoroughly enjoyed your two comments! It's not often a cat can empathise with a dog.
Here's a photo of a lovely butterfly from a recent walk. Notice the hearts at the bottom of the wing?

I've all but finished the second living room cabinet. Next urgent project is a gate at the bottom of the stairs. Not only does Dodo leak pee from time to time (she's an old dog and refuses to do her Kiegal exercises.) She has recently decided that the landing between the second and third floors is an excellent place to poo. Oh, yeah, that's nice. Not. So, she will be restricted to the first floor (mostly tiled) and the garden. Yech.
Homemade soup for lunch, leek and potato -- yum!
To everyone who has sent me a kind message and/or invitation: I will answer you as soon as my internet coneection is up and going again. But I do want to say, Mr Meowzers, that I thoroughly enjoyed your two comments! It's not often a cat can empathise with a dog.
Here's a photo of a lovely butterfly from a recent walk. Notice the hearts at the bottom of the wing?

I've all but finished the second living room cabinet. Next urgent project is a gate at the bottom of the stairs. Not only does Dodo leak pee from time to time (she's an old dog and refuses to do her Kiegal exercises.) She has recently decided that the landing between the second and third floors is an excellent place to poo. Oh, yeah, that's nice. Not. So, she will be restricted to the first floor (mostly tiled) and the garden. Yech.
Homemade soup for lunch, leek and potato -- yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment