Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Walking with Sprout and the dogs (Repost, January 22, 2007)

This morning I took the dogs for a walk. Sprout decided to join us. He doesn't really like to walk very far, though, so after about 400 m he decided to wait in the tall grass until we returned. On our way back I had forgotten about Sprout, but he had not forgotten us. He miaowed pitifully when we were about 50 m beyond him. I called him and he raced out, as you can see in this series of photos. The first one cracks me up as he is running like there are demons after him!





I heard monkeys this morning but couldn't see them. I have only seen them twice. My neighbours who live higher up see them much more often. I think it is very, very cool. My Taiwanese friends think it's, you know, good, but they get really excited when they go overseas and see a squirrel or rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment