I've
noticed that I have talked about projects I've worked on and always
say, "...and I'll post a picture soon." But I seldom do! So, here are
some things I worked on in 2006.
1. This is part of the floor I sanded and revarnished this summer. I laid the floor with the expert help of Constance, Simon and Andy. The stove is sitting on a tile base that I put together this November.

2. Here is a series of three photos of the end tables (in fact 'end cabinets') I made for the livingroom. There are two, one of which has been stained and is in situ, the other will (hopefully!) get stained today. That's a disc of sandpaper at the back.



3. This is a shelf and large spoon hanger I made last spring for the kitchen.

1. This is part of the floor I sanded and revarnished this summer. I laid the floor with the expert help of Constance, Simon and Andy. The stove is sitting on a tile base that I put together this November.

2. Here is a series of three photos of the end tables (in fact 'end cabinets') I made for the livingroom. There are two, one of which has been stained and is in situ, the other will (hopefully!) get stained today. That's a disc of sandpaper at the back.



3. This is a shelf and large spoon hanger I made last spring for the kitchen.

All well done. i've refinished several pieces, and love the feeling of accomplishment when i look at the finished product. i've been thinking about ways to hang spoons, but don't really have a place i can put a shelf.
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you! These projects all took place 5-6 years ago in Taiwan...hard to imagine that part of my life ended so long ago! Yes, looking at something that I have refinished/made (and using and enjoying) is very satisfying. There's no way I'd have space for a shelf like that in my current kitchen.
ReplyDeleteI love that blue wall! What technique did you use to get that effect?
ReplyDeleteA rag, paint, and lots of time. :o)
ReplyDelete