Yeah,
well, it tricked me. After fiddling for another 40 minutes (including
'refreshing' three times without success) I unclipped everything and put
LW into bed with me. In the morning I got it going, sporadically.
I took Little One into the vet for a check up: Her arm is healing nicely; the cuts are no longer infected; her bowel movements are, uh, moving; she's walking well. She needs 3~4 more weeks of restricted movement while the bone finishes healing. Luckily she seems to like my downstairs bathroom!
Here, in photos, is the LW I.V. story:
1. Yesterday, before the I.V., sitting next to the radiator.

2. With I.V. attached, part 1.

3. With small incisions at the top of his bandage to ensure it isn't too tight, thus restricting the flow of fluid.

4. I.V., part 2, higher up with an extension, thus greater gravitaional pull. Tube hanging over heater making is softer and easier of controlthe flow of drops.

Let's hope this works! Off to bake peanut butter cookies at Lourdes. As TAO2004 says, 'L8R G8RS!'
I took Little One into the vet for a check up: Her arm is healing nicely; the cuts are no longer infected; her bowel movements are, uh, moving; she's walking well. She needs 3~4 more weeks of restricted movement while the bone finishes healing. Luckily she seems to like my downstairs bathroom!
Here, in photos, is the LW I.V. story:
1. Yesterday, before the I.V., sitting next to the radiator.

2. With I.V. attached, part 1.

3. With small incisions at the top of his bandage to ensure it isn't too tight, thus restricting the flow of fluid.

4. I.V., part 2, higher up with an extension, thus greater gravitaional pull. Tube hanging over heater making is softer and easier of controlthe flow of drops.

Let's hope this works! Off to bake peanut butter cookies at Lourdes. As TAO2004 says, 'L8R G8RS!'
No comments:
Post a Comment