What sign?
The picture isn't loading for me.
I see it now. LOL. Now I know!
I'm glad it loaded for you!
i'd love it even more if there had been several of different body types.
There were about 150 the day before at the Dyke March, all chanting "This is what a dyke looks like!". Lots of fun. :o) This was the next day, the Pride March, which covered the queer spectrum (including allies).
What sign?
ReplyDeleteThe picture isn't loading for me.
ReplyDeleteI see it now. LOL. Now I know!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad it loaded for you!
ReplyDeletei'd love it even more if there had been several of different body types.
ReplyDeleteThere were about 150 the day before at the Dyke March, all chanting "This is what a dyke looks like!". Lots of fun. :o) This was the next day, the Pride March, which covered the queer spectrum (including allies).
ReplyDelete